Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lasting 6 months and moving forward...

So Monday was our 6 month Anniversary and I gotta say, it was quite an amazing evening! Although we had work and school, we were blessed to have SOME time for each other and so I bought my Chelsea a card and as she arrived home from work I was all dressed up to spend a lovely evening with her. She is SO GORGEOUS! As we left our humble home and headed for the city, we couldn't help but stare at each other.. Actually, it's ALL we ever do! We are still SO IN LOVE it's the BEST! I took her to an incredible spot called "Tanaka of Tokyo" and it was AWESOME! We saw our food perform for us as the cook for the night showed off his crazy skills with his blades and he not only amazed us with the preparation of our food, but it was SO GOOD! We were just goin' crazy at how delicious the food was plus it was entertaining! Chelsea was very impressed and just seeing her happy made my night.. She's SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm such a lucky clown. (hehe)
We ended our evening by swingin' by a few stores and HAD to stop at a GODIVA chocolatier and the sweets they gave us (some for FREE because we signed up) just made the lasting impression we needed for our special day... SWEET AS CHOCOLATE! mmMMMmm..
As we headed back home, we put on "The taking of Pelham 123" and cuddled for the rest of the evening. It was bliss and we still love to cuddle. I don't think it will EVER get old.

Happy Anniversary Hun! I can't wait til we have the REAL DEAL on our 1 year mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment