Aloha!
Right now Chels and I are VERY excited because we just bought our flights headed for KONA (otherwise known as BIG ISLAND) which is another Island in Hawaii. This is the FIRST time we've left Oahu to visit another one of the islands and as an added bonus.. The TEMPLE is right there!
We will be leaving in a few weeks after school is out and it will be the day after we move into TVA (Temple View Apartments) on BYUH campus! So many blessings to be grateful for it's O'SUM!
Also, today we will be babysitting my lil homegirl, Lainey. She's such a lil cutie and she is Aaron and Susan's baby. So, tonight Chels and I will be babysitting her while her parents go to the Polynesian Cultural Center to watch the night show.
The only other things I can think of telling you guys right now is...
I love my wife!
and..
I love my life!
AMEN! lol
We have MOVED
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment